Ceramic Knife Santoku Black Zirconia 12 cm
Made in ceramic out of zirconium oxide ZrO2, an high quality ceramic material with an hardness similar to diamond.
This super-sharp tool has got the following advantages:
- Light weight and balanced for easy and accurate cuts.
- Is impervious to food acids and non-stick
- Food doesn’t acid during cut
- Ergonomic, comfortable and soft touch handle
ICEL Professional Knife of 12 cms
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board.
- Don’t use to cut frozen food, bones, cartilages or very hard crusts.
- Don’t drop it because the point is very fragile.
- Wash by hand with a mild detergent
- Don’t need to resharpen
Keep knifes out of the reach of children
Made in Portugal
At E-dega.com you will find various types of utensils and accessories, in addition to a wide range of wines and other drinks